Two legalization bills have been introduced in the New Hampshire House of Representatives, and both have been scheduled for hearings in the Criminal Justice and Public Safety Committee on Wednesday, January 27, beginning at 11 a.m. The hearings will be conducted via Zoom, which means it will be easier than ever for Granite Staters to support ending cannabis prohibition.
HB 629 would legalize possession and limited cultivation of cannabis for adults 21 and older, and HB 237 would legalize, regulate, and tax cannabis for adults. Here’s how you can help:
(1) Click here to access the House’s remote sign-in sheet.
(2) Select the date (1/27) and the committee: House Criminal Justice and Public Safety.
(3) Select either HB 629 or HB 237, identify yourself as a “member of the public,” and indicate that you support the bill.
(4) If you wish to speak at the hearing, check the box. If you do not wish to speak, click “continue” and enter your name and contact information on the next page.
(5) After you submit the form, you can repeat this process for the other bill.
For those who wish to testify, here are some pointers on how to make a positive impact with your testimony.
After you sign up to testify or indicate your support, please share this important message with your friends and family!