Important news! Next Wednesday, May 4, the application period for the cannabis retailer lottery ends. To date, over 3,000 applications have been submitted for the 12 adult-use retail establishments that are set to open following passage of Connecticut’s 2021 legalization law.
The application periods for the remaining license types close on the following days:
- Micro-cultivator: May 11, 2022
- Delivery Service: May 18, 2022
- Hybrid Retailer: May 25, 2022
- Food and Beverage: June 1, 2022
- Product Manufacturer: June 8, 2022
- Product Packager: June 15, 2022
- Transporter: June 22, 2022
Applications can be found here and must be completed through an online portal. Information about what is required to apply for each license type is available at ct.gov/cannabis. Interested applicants can also view a description of each license type here.
As the adult-use market continues to roll out in Connecticut, we’ll continue to keep you updated on the progress.